04 June 2011

New Mesh: Final Fantasy VII Fandom Posters


Perfect for your nerdy teen sim!


Barret


Cloud and Tifa


Zack and Aerith

Sephiroth and Vincent

This set includes posters of Barret, Tifa, Cloud, Aerith, Zack, Sephiroth, and Vincent.

(and for all of you object venturers out there, here is the mesh. Please, do not claim it as your own and credit it back to me. Oh, and don't use it on the exchange ^.^.)

-----
Some fan inspired posters :). I've been playing a lot of FF7 and Crisis Core... And Dissidia, for that matter XD. Anyway, it really inspired me to make some posters. I know the images are a little fuzzy (especially on mine cause my graphics suckkk), but I couldn't figure out how to resize the overlay. If anyone knows how to do this, I would be thrilled to know how :). Oh! And if there is a character that you would like to see, just drop a comment and I'll post them up here. I think I got the most important guys, though I could include Cid Yuffie Cait Sith ect. ect.

Enjoy and happy simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment