20 June 2011

A note to fellow Creatores: Please, don't pack more than one item in sims3packs

So today I went on a sim shopping spree. I'm talkin at least 100 packages and 100 sims3packs. So, with this whole new organization merging pack thig I hadnt really thought about how I was going to have time to install all of it. Should've thought of THAT. So I unpacked and organized EVERYTHING one by one, but then, after converting all of my sims3packs to packages I had another nasty surprise. Since creators have put two or more objects in one sims3pack, I had over 500 weird named packages -_-. I would love it if creators would put just one item in them, but in all reality this is more of a lesson to myself. Never, ever, load that much CC at one time. EVER. Well I'm almost done merging my packages and then I will FINNALY be able to play. I tell ya, I am amazed by my own stupidity sometimes

-Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment